Former private lunatic asylum. 1865-9 by W F Cross; theatre and recreation hall added 1912.. The site is surrounded with a low stone wall. The entrance gateposts and lodge mark the entrance. The formal drive with an avenue of Pine trees leeds to the main building which was built in the 1860s as a private asylum. The parkland contains many fine mature trees.
Wonford Hospital, Gatehouse, Pillars and flanking walls forming the gateway to Wonford Hospital all listed Grade II,