Benefits of membership
- Priority access to DGT events - many of the Trust's exclusive visits are to private gardens usually guided by the owner or head gardener. Our programme of talks, visits, seminars and conferences explores the diversity of the county's designed landscapes, the history of their development, the families who owned them, the people who designed, shaped and managed them, the gardeners that maintained and tended the plants, the nurseries that supplied those plants, and how the landscapes have been used and enjoyed over the centuries.
- Members' Newsletter - usually published two to three times a year containing items of news, articles, book reviews and advance notice of events.
- A regular ENews for short items of news, events and updates.
- DGT Journal - normally published every two years. It comprises articles by DGT members and others which are often the only scholarly researched information on the topics.
- Information and access to events organised by the Gardens Trust and other county gardens trusts.
- Opportunity to volunteer and get involved with the Trust's varied activities.
- Joining like-minded individuals with a passion for gardens, their history and plants. Our members have a very broad spectrum of interests, all keen to learn and share.
You can now join us online, renew your membership or update your contact details by following the link below to our Membership Portal.
Payment can be by standing order, BACS or credit card. Once we have confirmation of your payment we will send you an information pack.