- Walled Kitchen Garden
Coombe House was the estate of the SnelIs which was acquired through marriage by the Sillifants in 1677. They rebuilt the house in 1795, but it has been altered since. It is a small stuccoed mansion with C19 panelled pilasters. The two canted bays are linked by a two-storey colonnade, the ground floor with Greek Doric columns. The 1904 Revision of the O.S. map shows extensive parkland, a lodge, a long drive eastwards to Raddondown Cross and Raddondown Plantation where there is a monument. There is a walled kitchen garden.
House Grade II
Cherry & Pevsner: The Buildings of England – Devon, 1989: 277