Quite a late cemetery (1875), but a nice typical burial board layout with a pair of chapels. The entrance is marked by stone gatepiers and a lodge. A fine avenue of cupressus links the lodge and the chapels. The cemetery has a large number of mature trees, mainly conifers, giving it a special sylvan ambiance. The extension to the west is of no interest and should not be included.