The Trust's Education Committee role is to coordinate the Trust's work in promoting the study of horticulture and garden history and to encouraging young people to consider the diverse career opportunities in the sector.
- promote horticulture in schools and colleges
- liaise with others working to support horticulture in education
- provide support to the Devon Professional Gardeners' Network
- promote the study of garden history in universities
- consider applications for Education Grants and make recommendations to Trustees
If you are interested in the work of the Education Committee please contact [email protected]