- Communal gardens
The Mount Radford Estate was begun in 1832 . Mount Radford House survived until c1904. The Quadrant is to the east of Mount Radford Crescent, a curving group of 1-2-2-1 stucco neo-classical houses with low links; giant pilasters, pediments to first floor tripartite windows. It is part of a strangely inchoate group around a circus; perhaps not completed as originally intended. On the west side are five (formerly six) large detached houses with full height canted bays. The central green is surrounded by mature trees and shrubs and is contained within a low stone wal. Mount Radford Crescent also benefits from a mature Cedar.